:: [unSYSTEM] American fighter in Roja…
Top Pagina
Auteur: abraffuka12
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: [unSYSTEM] American fighter in Rojava: we need technology and media experts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQXeh0-rDYs

My name (nom de guerre) is Shervan. I'm American. I'm from New York
City.

The American people want freedom too. They love freedom a lot. Freedom
of life. Freedom of speech. Freedom of religion. Freedom for women.

This is my new family. YPG (people's forces) and YPJ (women's brigade)
are a very small force but a very fierce force, and very effective in
protecting these lands.

I've learned in these past 3 months, the way of life, their ideology,
their tactics, and the way they treat everyone like family. It's an
outstanding fighting force and beyond that they still need help. They
still need tactical help.

YPG and YPJ need help. Not so much in the form of warriors joining here
the fighters. They need more help in the area of technology and they
also need more help in the area of media. So any kind of positive media
they can get that can spread their word even more.

Link to join:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lions-Of-Rojava/290140627860127