:: Re: [Libbitcoin] How to poll with l…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: William Swanson
À: Amir Taaki
CC: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] How to poll with libbitcoin-client?
On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 4:19 PM, William Swanson <swansontec@???> wrote:
> I agree that the current cli-based example is a bit complicated. I
> originally had everything in one file for teaching purposes, but the
> code is harder to follow now that it's been split. We really need a
> nice, single-file example program that shows the most basic usage.
>
> Well, here it is:
>
> https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin-client/pull/73
>
> Hopefully this is clearer.

Oops, looks like I made a mistake in that example. The program will
hang forever if the server times out. This was the right thing to do
in the interactive example, were we would wait for the user to type a
new command, but isn't good for a one-shot program like this. Here is
the fix:

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin-client/commit/ab9bf3c3cee1fe6db412c1552ecee855343266ec

Sorry about that.

-William