:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Satoshi client: is…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jorge Timón
Aan: Amir Taaki
CC: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Libbitcoin] Satoshi client: is a fork past 0.10 possible?
I wasn't recommending an abstract class, just basic inheritance.
In any case, as said I think having a different type seems overkill to
me. Maybe just adding a different method script_type::run_consensus()
that only works ifdef LIBCONSENSUS and throws an exception otherwise
it's enough.
Then on connectBlock() etc you can use the native or the consensus
version according to the same flag.