:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Satoshi client: is…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] Satoshi client: is a fork past 0.10 possible?
In the future though the proper way to do this would be:

// script/script_native.hpp
class script_native_type
{
};

// script/script_libconsensus.hpp
class script_libconsensus_type
{
};

// script.hpp
#ifdef LIBCONSENSUS
    typedef script_libconsensus_type script_type;
#else
    typedef script_native_type script_type;
#endif

This provides a nice framework for switching between various
implementations with the scripting system.

Or if one prefers to replace CheckBlock()/AcceptBlock()/ConnectBlock(),
then see libbitcoin-blockchain/include/bitcoin/blockchain/validate.hpp
validate_block class.
The same principle above applies.