:: Re: [Dng] The countdown
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: Go Linux
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] The countdown
On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 01:29:10PM -0800, Go Linux wrote:
> I know a few folks who are expecting Devuan to fail miserably. As the deadline approaches, I'm hoping that you guys deliver the BEST Debian Jessie EVAH and prove these nay sayers wrong. Last progress update was about a month ago IIRC. A current update might go a long way towards silencing these skeptics. Just a suggestion . . .

Well, I believe the reason why Devuan exists is to provide a serious
and reliable alternative to the systemd nonsense, not to show anything
to anybody out there :) I liked what was the classical Debian motto,
which suggested that releases should happen "when it's time", not
accordingly to a fixed or prescribed schedule.

My moral support (I am afraid I can't provide a lot more that
that...), gratitude and admiration goes to the developers that are
making this happening. Thanks guys. We will be patiently waiting here
until "the moment" will come :)

HND

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]