:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Documentation on N…
Página Inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
Para: Eric Voskuil, libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Assunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Documentation on New Subscribe Stuff in libbitcoin-server (formerly Obelisk)
Answering those questions:

- version byte is transmitted. Although it isn't needed, we already have
the data (since we have the tx) and it's not a big deal to publish it. I
also include the block height, block hash and actual tx.

- The expected ordering for the blocks is the same as the binary_type
object in libbitcoin. Or how it's documented in the examples here:
https://github.com/genjix/bips/blob/master/bip-stealth.mediawiki
That's the same as in Python, for instance: 4abe

>>> bin(0x4a)

'0b1001010'
>>> bin(0xbe)

'0b10111110'

4a = 01001010
be = 10111110

Thanks for the notes, didn't think of that but should be fine. :)