:: Re: [Dng] libsysdev preview
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jude Nelson
À: Hendrik Boom
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [Dng] libsysdev preview
Hey Isaac, this looks great! Starred and watched :)

Related, I've just committed some (very) preliminary code for
libudev-compat in the vdev repository that's meant to be both API and
ABI-compatible with libudev. I think we're working towards the same
end--make a library that can replace libudev but without depending on a
specific device manager.

If you're interested, I have some sysfs-parsing code written and tested for
vdev's Linux back-end, located here [1]. You might find it useful to
libsysdev. It's available under either GPLv3+ or ISC.

-Jude

[1] https://github.com/jcnelson/vdev/blob/master/vdevd/os/linux.c