:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News VII
Góra strony
Autor: hellekin
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News VII
On 01/13/2015 09:28 AM, Dragan FOSS wrote:
>> *** Jessie without systemd
>>
>> https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20150108.222844.f83bac6d.en.html
>>
>> The TRIOS team introduces their semi-rolling Debian Jessie based
>> OS that aims to work without Systemd. It still uses udev at this
>> point. It looks very similar to Devuan, using OpenRC as the
>
> Maybe i am wrong, but It seems that funny things happen here at devuan weekly news...something that exists right now,
> "looks very similar" to something that even not exist yet :)

*** It was not intended for publication but was a reading note. The
process of team publication is not yet ready: it actually needs team
work. What was meant is that the projects are similar in their intentions.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/