To: Go Linux
CC: dng
題目: Re: [Dng] Jessie without systemd

> Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 at 1:35 AM
> From: "Go Linux" <golinux@???>
> To: dng@???, "Dragan FOSS" <dragan.foss@???>
> Subject: Re: [Dng] Jessie without systemd
>
> On Thu, 1/8/15, Dragan FOSS <dragan.foss@???> wrote:
>
> Subject: Re: [Dng] Jessie without systemd
> To: dng@???
> Date: Thursday, January 8, 2015, 4:28 PM
>

> This is without ANYTHING systemd? Seems I remember some systemd stuff was still present on a previous release.
>
> golinux

Yes, you are perfectly right...we forgot udev/systemd-udevd is still present in previous, and also in this release.
For now, we can't rid of udev, but we do our best to change this.

If you know how to help us with the correct solution that will immediately work correctly, you are very welcome to our community.

By the way, have you tried new release? maybe there's something else besides udev that you might be interesting?