著者: Dragan FOSS
To: dng
題目: Re: [Dng] Jessie without systemd
This is TRIOS.

Powerfull advanced desktop operating system, with some unique server capabilities right out of box, yet very easy to use.
Debian Jessie based.
Target audience: ordinary users, but also suitable for power users demands.
Semi rolling model.
Free to use, adapt, change, fork...

Features:
-----------------
Kernel: 3.16.0-4-amd64
Init system: sysvinit+OpenRC
File systems: ext4 + native ZFS support
Multiarch: yes

Full Xfce4 desktop environment, with numerous enhancements for rich user experience.

For example, you can browse the web, listen to your music, talk over Skype and access files on your ZFS filesystems .. anytime, anywhere, localy or remote.
All of that is possible from live TRIOS, without installing it on hard disk, and even without installing any of necessary apps .. this was already packaged for you.

Of course, for best results, we recommend you to install TRIOS on desktop, or laptop, or server .. we didn't try it on phone yet, but one day, who knows.. :)

And many, many more possibilities ..

Our infrastructure:
-----------------
Build server and repo: mirror.org.rs
Build server OS: Debian GNU/Linux 7.7 (wheezy)

Download link:
http://mirror.org.rs/image/TRIOS-Mia-RC1-Build_2015-01-08.iso

Support forum: https://foss.rs

Credits go to:

- Adam Borowski from Debian, for most of nosystemd packages.
- Folks from zfsonlinux, for excellent port of one of the most powerfull filesystems on planet, zfs, to linux.
- OpenRC team from Gentoo, for their init system.
- All others, who helped us in testing and bug reporting.

Enjoy

TRIOS core team