:: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin build/serve…
Góra strony
Autor: Eric Voskuil
Dla: libbitcoin
Stare tematy: [Libbitcoin] Adding sign byte back into fetch_stealth
Temat: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin build/server updates
For the first time we have all libbitcoin repositories:

// common
libbitcoin
libbitocin-build
libbitcoin-protocol

// server stack
libbitcoin-blockchain
libbitcoin-node
libbitcoin-server

// client stack
libbitcoin-client
libbitcoin-explorer

building and testing cleanly (from generated builds), for all platforms
in Travis (Windows currently manual due to Travis limitation):

osx/clang/static
osx/clang/dynamic
linux/gcc/static
linux/gcc/dynamic
linux/clang/static
linux/clang/dynamic
windows/vc++/static

The automated builds/tests also exercise various configuration options,
including: NDEBUG/DEBUG, TESTNET/MAINNET, PREFIX/SYSTEM. The install
scripts used in Travis double as end-user installers and don't integrate
sudo or require it for prefix installs.

There is an occasional test failure in -blockchain, due to high resource
usage, and an occasional build time-out in -explorer, due to the Travis
50 minute time-out.

Given that libbitcoin-server will have wire compatibility with Obelisk,
the plan is to move the libbitcoin/obelisk repository to
spesmilo/obelisk for archival (alongside sx and libwallet).

My linux libbitcoin-server is getting close to completing its initial
sync, after which I'll start testing the API using BX.