:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is s…
Góra strony
Autor: odinn
Dla: unsystem
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is starting.
Oh, um Julia, and list, I realized I had "crossed threads" on this
accidentally. Here is the link if you are looking for the Ahmed Rashid
material I was referring to that I had cited earlier in reference to
Rojava discussion.

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20150101.025315.fb061156.en.html

Julia Tourianski:
> I know, have been saving all of your notes. Will do a video. On Jan
> 7, 2015 9:02 PM, "Amir Taaki" <genjix@???> wrote:
>
>> Hey please do some Rojava stuff. What's happening there is
>> ground-breaking and revolutionary. Some examples:
>>
>> * The army is a people's militia, highly autonomous mobile units
>> relying on stealth and surprise.
>>
>> http://www.janes.com/article/43030/analysis-ypg-the-islamic-state-s-worst-enemy

* Everybody is being trained to be police, and encouraged to actively