:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is s…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: unsystem
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is starting.
also a lot of factional camps are going to complain.
Communists don't like it:
https://libcom.org/forums/news/no-genuine-revolution-interview-graeber-evrensel-newspaper-29122014
Anarcho-capitalists don't like it:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/2r3o1b/libertarian_revolution_in_rojava_robert_grahams/
And hippies don't like fighting. I've had pacifists telling me fighting
is wrong (against IS!).

everyone finds problems.