:: Re: [Dng] Wheezy
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Adam Borowski
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Wheezy
On Tue, Jan 06, 2015 at 04:35:24AM -0500, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> Is there any way to track the history of a package and its adoption
> into different releases?

If a limit of supported releases only is ok for you, use rmadison (package
devscripts). It provides a view meant for ftpmasters/the release team
(versions per suite/architecture) rather than for someone interested in
archaeology -- but I doubt that non-recent history affects our development
in any way anyway.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets. Instead, contact the nearest temple