:: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin roadmap…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Eric Voskuil
Aan: Noel Maersk, libbitcoin
Onderwerp: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin roadmap overview
Thanks Noel for taking this on, there's always so much to do! I didn't
know we had this page.

There are a number of items on other pages that need correction, but I
don't have admin access to the unsystem wiki. Personally I would prefer
to maintain the libbitcoin documentation in the github wikis associated
with the repos. Despite the relatively simple layout engine,
collaboration, workflow, version control, issue management, etc. would
all probably be easier.