:: Re: [Dng] Wheezy
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fr33domlover
A: T.J. Duchene
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Wheezy
On 2015-01-05
"T.J. Duchene" <t.j.duchene@???> wrote:

> I was installing wheezy this morning on a second hard drive and I noted
> that systemd named packages have crept their way into the wheezy default
> installs. I'm presuming that they are compatibly named or part of a
> systemd/system 5 shim since systemd is not actually running. I'm guessing
> they did this to ease upgrades to Jesse when the time comes.
>
> Has anyone else noticed this, or have extra information?

IIRC, Wheezy is known to have systemd packages but they aren't (or shouldn't
be?) installed by default, probably as an early preparation for full systemd in
Jessie.

---
fr33domlover         <http://www.rel4tion.org/people/fr33domlover>
GPG key ID:          63E5E57D (size: 4096)
GPG key fingerprint: 6FEE C222 7323 EF85 A49D  5487 5252 C5C8 63E5 E57D