:: Re: [Dng] Release roadmap
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Release roadmap
On 04.01.2015 20:52, Dima Krasner wrote:

> Yes, when built against systemd, both GDM and LightDM depend on it
> quite heavily, both directly and via stuff like AccountsService,
> D-Bus, gnome-session, gnome-shell and whatever. Just take a look at
> the code - lots of LOGIND_RUNNING() all over. It's extremely hard to
> isolate crashes in GDM itself because of this.

I'm curios about what all these services (accountservice, etc) are
_really_ for. If you find out more on that, just keep us posted.

When I've got some spare time, I'll then have closer look at it
and maybe design a cleaner solution for those topics (which then
do not depend on systemd or dbus).

cu
--
Enrico Weigelt,