:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Version branches f…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Eric Voskuil
A: Amir Taaki, libbitcoin
Assumptes nous: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-server status
Assumpte: Re: [Libbitcoin] Version branches for github to make it easier for packagers
I'll create version2 branches for libbitcoin-blockchain, libbitcoin-node
and libbitcoin-server, but I would wait until we fully done and
verified. Otherwise we will be cherry-picking changes from master.

There are still build breaks in the OSX, Linux/clang and Windows builds
for blockchain, and possibly node and server. See issues list and Travis
build outputs.

There are some non-breaking changes to libbitcoin/version2, so I'll bump
that to 2.8.0. What repos depend on those changes? I'll update those
references as well. This needs to be done in libbitcoin-build.

Note that, as with libsodium, the Travis builds verify using zmq/czmq
latest. I can't say whether the documented zmq/czmq tarball versions are
sufficient.