:: Re: [Dng] vdev update and design do…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jude Nelson
A: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
Cc: dng@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: Re: [Dng] vdev update and design document
Hi Enrico,

I think vdev can support this while keeping a consistent design. vdev
would have two Linux-specific back-ends--one that listens for netlink
packets and forwards them to the rest of vdev (the one slated for alpha
release), and one that simply exits once it all of the initial requests
generated from sysfs get processed. That way, adding support for this
scenario won't affect the core logic.

-Jude