:: Re: [Dng] Release roadmap
Góra strony
Autor: Dima Krasner
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [Dng] Release roadmap
Indeed, it's a good way forward for now.

Once everything is in place, I'll start playing with rebuilding GDM without tons of dependencies, to ease the debugging of LoginKit. Once I can debug GDM on a Devuan system with sysvinit and a barebones build of GDM with debugging symbols, things will be a lot easier.