:: Re: [Dng] ./debian/ and ./devuan/
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] ./debian/ and ./devuan/
On 03.01.2015 02:56, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> Poerhaps we should also have a ./devuan/ directory. We'd use the
> ./debian/ directiry if the ./devuan/ directory were missing, but it
> just might make it easier to track changes in debian, and if debian
> were ever to cooperate, it might occasionally be possible to have
> common source packages.

NAK. That would make the whole build process and maintenance much
more complicated, and I fail to see the actual benefit.

Just having separate branches for individual distros (even distros),
named by distname, IMHO is *much* easier to maintain.

cu

--
Enrico Weigelt,
metux IT consulting