:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation Disband
Kezdőlap
Szerző: mattandcal
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation Disband
Thers a fine line between extreme left and extreme right in Bitcoin that
I find hard to get my head around. I like Russell Brand. I like Cody
Wilson. But I wouldn't describe myself or them as anything other than
extreme left. I get the Gun thing. If the right to bare arms is
absolute then the right not to register it should be too. I hate the
right to bare arms, but I hate the right to restrict them by groups who
own them much much more. They need to be restricted collectively and by
consent by all.