著者: mattandcal
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation Disband
Its a small story on the surface, but during the London riots in 2011,
(public frustration at the corporate state, and for bailing the banks
out of their wide reaching and murderous thefts) a young boy, 23 got 6
months jail time for stealing a bottle of water.  Your phrase Moral
Terrorists is exemplified by this wicked and under reported story.  I
say under reported, because it should have caused a national , even
global riot far greater than it prevented one, this should have been the
fruit stall seller setting alight to Tunisia.  That it didn't baffles me
to this day.  I've read the details of this case, there is nothing to
it, over and over, I ask myself, how did we allow a young boy to be
imprisoned for 6 months for stealing a bottle of water.  How was there
no large outrage at this, even when the media reported it.    The state
discourse of Family America has its foot in the UK, the City of London,
The Corporation of London is at the heart of a much greater global moral
terrorism.  Also the UK is now the only country in the western world to
force google to filter torrent sites from google search, and 6 ISPs have
blocked the sites completely.  Another story whose implications have
gone largely unnoticed by the British public, but whose implications
might be the most important in the history of the world if you know
nothing about cryptography.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/poll/2011/aug/12/riots-water-theft-punishment