:: [Libbitcoin] Obelisk toolchain for …
Góra strony
Autor: Noel Maersk
Dla: libbitcoin
Stare tematy: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin stack status, debian release
Temat: [Libbitcoin] Obelisk toolchain for darkwallet gateway
On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 04:24:26AM +0100, caedes wrote:
> We need a package that works for running the gateways for darkwallet
> (for which i'm not sure about the versions which is part of the problem
> in packaging or making it easy), so I think we should get that done.

BTW, I was always wondering which exact versions of the toolchain are
run on unsystem's servers, since I'd like to run a gateway, too, if only
for myself (no valid SSL cert).

I used to do so up until this summer, but then this

https://github.com/libbitcoin/obelisk/issues/9

started happening, and I couldn't figure out whether it was due to a
change in darkwallet, some part of toolchain, or boost (which I don't
remember updating, but maybe I did and forgot).