:: [Dng] Gnome
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Go Linux
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: [Dng] Gnome
There hasn't been much technical chatter on irc lately. dimkr was trying to extract systemd from Gnome with mixed results. I understand that Devuan wants to give Debianites who use Gnome an option to move smoothly to a systemd-free future (and stick it to Gnome in the process). But does that have to be a top priority? Why not get Devuan up and running with DEs/WMs that are not so entangled with systemd then tackle Gnome once the basic structure is in place? Working on Gnome first seems like putting the cart before the horse and my guess is that it is slowing things down.

When will 32 bit install isos be available. Any ETA? That question for Dragan FOSS also.

golinux