:: Re: [Dng] NetworkManager alternativ…
Página Inicial
Autor: Jaromil
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] NetworkManager alternative
On Fri, 26 Dec 2014, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:

>    Hi!
>    I have compiled Econnman from Enlightenment project, its is a GUI for
>    Connman but, I still did not tested it in deep.
>    It is hosted at my Ubuntu PPA: `ppa:martinx/enlightenment`.

great!

>    Maybe, if we stick with Enlightenment for Devuan Desktop, it might be a
>    really good idea to use it, since it is integrated with this environment
>    (that only uses systemd as an option, can be easily disabled).

yes, is a possibility and in any case Enlightenment will be an option.

I'm following Asbesto's attempt to build it without systemd, he is
documenting it here https://lab.dyne.org/Enlightenment
I've just added your ppa there too.

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom