:: Re: [Dng] NetworkManager alternativ…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Martinx - ジェームズ
À: Isaac Dunham
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [Dng] NetworkManager alternative
Hi!

I have compiled Econnman from Enlightenment project, its is a GUI for
Connman but, I still did not tested it in deep.

It is hosted at my Ubuntu PPA: `ppa:martinx/enlightenment`.

Maybe, if we stick with Enlightenment for Devuan Desktop, it might be a
really good idea to use it, since it is integrated with this environment
(that only uses systemd as an option, can be easily disabled).

Best!
Thiago