:: Re: [Dng] NetworkManager alternativ…
Página Inicial
Autor: Yves
Para: Christoph Lechleitner, dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] NetworkManager alternative
Hi,
Servers with single or multiple static IPs should be easily configurable for most by modifying /etc/network/interfaces.

Yet some systems techs prefer to have a GUI of sorts.
Usually Micro$oft sysadmins implementing linux and cannot live without a mouse :-)
I think these users should also be provided with a default/choices but NOT nm-applet?

Hmm...thanks for the udev reminder.
I think there is another very active thread towards udevd and alternatives.

Thanks,
Yves