:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation Disband
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: ben
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation Disband
The moral terrorists you mention in the text does not only work in
bitcoin related matters. The politicians use those kind of retoric
domination techniques whenever they can. My hope for the future kids
is that they become so immune against bullshit that they can decrypt
these fallacies faster than our parents ever been able to. Appeal to
authority, deterministic-fallacy, and so on.

Great piece Cody. Hats off :)