:: Re: [Dng] NetworkManager alternativ…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] NetworkManager alternative
On Fri, 26 Dec 2014, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:

> which alternative to NetworkManager do you suggest ?

connman. best substitute also with its widget connman-ui-gtk

its a very pleasant piece of software actually, written by a programmer
at Intel. the CLI version also offers an interactive console for network
operations. I'm very happy with it, thanks to Gabriele Zaverio once
again for recommending it to me when I was also desperate about
network-manager for reasons beyond the systemd dependency.

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom