:: Re: [Dng] sugestion apulse as pulse…
Góra strony
Autor: Jude Nelson
Dla: Adam Borowski
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [Dng] sugestion apulse as pulseaudio replcement
I'm not that worried about the fact that the author considers it "done."
It's not like you have to oil it and give it tune-ups to keep it working ;)

Fortunately, it's not that complex of a program--if any incompatibilities
or bugs are discovered down the road, it shouldn't take much effort to fix.

Jude