:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Article about rise o…
Top Pagina
Auteur: ben
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Article about rise of libertarianism in the UK
The deeper you go, the less you actually will get done to make a
difference I think. You indeed can go mad with focusing just on the
levels without acting conciously. Its why the people doing most good
or just stuff that works, are those who just live with nature and do
what they do, planting trees after a lifetime its a forest ;) or like
Jason and Shawns Outpost. Keep on keeping on, without getting too deep
in the rabbit.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2014/12/the_world_is_not_falling_apart_the_trend_lines_reveal_an_increasingly_peaceful.single.html