:: Re: [unSYSTEM] CitiSyn.com I've bee…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Noel Maersk
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] CitiSyn.com I've been working on this project for two years and wanted to share it here first.
On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 03:10:30PM -0600, Robert Jakob wrote:
> This website has been a project of mine for the last two years. It's not
> completely finished yet, but it's close enough that I could start a
> campaign on indiegogo to spread the word. It would really mean a lot to me
> if you all could check out the site and the indiegogo page:

Well, the first thing I see (with NoScript in Firefox) is that the page
is completely mangled: overlapping paragraphs, scrolling doesn't work,
the usual stuff for a JS-driven page.

Here, I'd recommend detecting if the user has JS-less browser, and
presenting something simpler.

It does look readable enough in elinks, and on first glance seems to be
a news aggregator. I personally don't have a need for that above the
common social networks, so can't comment on content.