:: [Dng] Fwd: system scriptinng langu…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jude Nelson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: [Dng] Fwd: system scriptinng language.
Hi Enrico,

Thanks for your feedback! The "container friendliness" design point is
intentional, and can certainly be used to give each user/session their own
/dev instance.

I haven't added it yet, but it will be possible to signal a vdev instance
to reload its configuration (i.e. send it SIGUSR1 or similar). Is that
what you're getting at? If not, can you flesh out your example a bit more?

Thanks,
Jude