著者: TecZ ombie
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Article about rise of libertarianism in the UK
women have the vast majority of the cojones of humanity now.
Have they gotten tougher or have we males just gotten all that weaker?

up for debate, but no doubt the male portion has gotten much much weaker
while or women folk have not lost as much courage.
Everywhere we look we see our women taking the lead, while we do nothing.
Shameful...

The divine feminine has been crushed, what we see now is it's long gone
corpse struggling under the weight of thousands of years of crushing left
brain dominant spiritual corruption.

Again we are back to the spiritual, something or someone is inverting the
natural order and it has left humanity vulnerable. but we're getting ahead
of ourselves here. yall need to think bout lvl2 before anything deeper