Til: System undo crew
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] Article about rise of libertarianism in the UK
Is it really about money?

Serious question...

If the central bankers can create trillions at will then is money really their motivation ? Or just a tool they use to motivate the greed of corporations, middle management and survival instinct of the peseantry?

If the central bankers don't value money then why do they do what they do? Fear? Greed? Greed for what? Why do they want so much control? To calm their fear???

Then we are just back at the beginning of their psycho mind trip. If they are making plans over the course of 100 years then they are motivated by far deeper things...

Those of us that keep babbling on about money and corporations have zero hope of ever getting to the bottom of the problem here. We need to acknowledge that this is a spiritual battle...

Lets all go and do some REAL research about history and keep the 180 degree rule in mind, else we will fritter away the chance bitcoin is giving us to affect real change. Hoping this reaches at least ONE person who can read between the lines....

Peace