著者: lalu
To: unsystem
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Article about rise of libertarianism in the UK
I don't think the number of rules is the problem, more so the common
belief that the pile of $ they sit on is worth something ...

Once this change, we can start building a world in which we measure
success not only by reading GDP charts.

Long road ahead though !