:: Re: [Dng] garbage collection
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] garbage collection
On Sun, 21 Dec 2014, Jaromil wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Dec 2014, Martijn Dekkers wrote:
>
> >    Who let Ruben off the leash?

> he re-subscribed from another email, avoiding the ban.

To be precise: he was banned, but he was never noticed the ban.

In a quick consultation VUAs have decided to ban him and the other
mysoginist guy. The ban was operated at about the same time.

About this fraud accusation: I did take the time to reply his
insinuations in detail and have assumed good faith long enough to
receive more insults to my name and the name of the organization I
represent. Actually I have no problems sleeping over this ban, but it is
sadly the first time and hopefully the last we need to ban someone form
a public mailinglist hosted at dyne.org.

ciao