:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Fork and Fraud
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Devuan Fork and Fraud
re all,

On 21 December 2014 10:03:29 CET, JP <jonathan@???> wrote:

>So far the list isn't helping me work out what's going on :)

soon there will be an update,

as of the accusations of threath now, mr.Safir obviously has a condition that we cannot help.

meanwhile he is managing to delete all mentions of my past work from wikipedia and
spread insults and defamations while keeps alling this a fraud.
This is once again something other educated critics of systemd have faced in the past.

if I will need to defend myself from this, I will do it in legal ways obviously,
and I will not involve this project. therefore once again please do not reply to trolls
and if you write independently about this and other systemd related episodes
please do not make any personal threats or insults of any kind.

thanks,
best wishes