:: Re: [unSYSTEM] FWD from IRC: most o…
Góra strony
Autor: epsylon
Dla: chrisjfranko
CC: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] FWD from IRC: most of detainees imprisoned
On 20/12/14 13:42, Christopher Franko wrote:
> First step is first, now that they got their foot in the door whats
> next, book burnings and people wearing stars?

They go more fast than we think. Spanish goverment has created a
database of "suspicious" ppl without any control or neutral revision:

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/noticias/mas_actualidad/nacional/2014/12/15/interior_crea_una_base_datos_sospechosos_sin_ningun_control_187499_1031.html

People living outside Spain must understand that now are in goverment
the sons and grandchildrens of Franco.