:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal probl…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: caedes
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal problems
Odinn, thanks for your answers.

I will follow up with you on email so we can continue validating your
problem as you propose.

I wouldn't recommend other people to trust the situation without further
validation, but the answers sound honest and reasonable to me although I
wouldn't say they completely prove the situation yet

If anyone thinks have 100% proof the situation is true they are welcome
to tell and voice their support, also you can get in touch with me about
the validation using gpg http://sindominio.net/~caedes/caedes.asc

I would point out subject juggling has been at least unfortunate. Yes...
you are supposed to open a new thread with a meaninful title that
doesn't confuse people, specially if you're opening a theme as delicate
as what you're telling us about your personal problems. Still, if the
whole situation is true, I undestand things are not always done
rationally anyways the important part is to be constructive.

Cheers!