:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal probl…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Devon Read
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal problems
Damien is absolutely correct, i have a number of close friends who have
used it to heal themselves from a variety of conditions like Fibromyalgia
and even cancer - but "rick simpson oil" is honestly just one "brand" for
what you're looking for - there are a number of ways to reduce/create a
high concentration cannabis oil. most tend to be heavy in CBDs and low is
THC so that the user does not get the "high" usually associated with
cannabis but instead just the pain relief and healing properties. Of
particular note for you - cannabis oil has been known specifically to
seriously reduce or even eliminate epileptic seizures - mainstream as it
is, here's a link to a CNN special by Dr Sanjay Gupta who made headlines by
dramatically reversing his stance on the subject -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3IMfIQ_K6U