:: [unSYSTEM] The Nail
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: odinn
A: System undo crew
Asunto: [unSYSTEM] The Nail
Sent my way by some friends,

@meikeemagnetic [twitter] (bay area CA scene),
and scarlett lash (also bay area / central coast CA, and Ink scene)

“A genuine embodiment of the simplest yet most effective design that
binds structures together. Throughout the ages, the nail has changed
little since the days of the Egyptians in 3400 BC.”
= leo wong / daichi yasuda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0frsZyZY7K4

Not everything is a nail (or a situation more or less equivalent to a
nail in need of being hammered down). But there are some things what
need a hammer to them that we're perhaps not as careful to see the
opportunity to build. And we've left the hammering to others less
thoughtful. Let's get to it. If you've been hammering in some
repository, casa, or another, thanks. If you haven't, maybe it's time
you did. code.org or codecademy.org can serve to get your skills up,
or anyone on unsystem (if you already have coding expertise) can
probably point you in some generally good direction to help out
wherever needed or give you some ideas on where you might be able to
plant your own seeds (or hammer your own nails as the case might be).

Cheers,

- -O

- --
http://abis.io ~
"a protocol concept to enable decentralization
and expansion of a giving economy, and a new social good"
https://keybase.io/odinn