:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cibersquatting Recov…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: odinn
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: unsystem
Uudet otsikot: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal problems
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cibersquatting Recovery [was: Re: "Police" raid Cibersquat to seize all electronic equipment]
Also, to whoever recently sent 0.4 BTC, thank you. Initial checking
seems to indicate it's still not confirmed and shows as having -1
confirmations, and is still pending, so you may want to retry, or not.

However, there has been some pretty severe IP blocking of certain
servicess operating from the UK and Russian Federation as of late, and
when I checked elsewhere I was able to determine something like 27 or
30 confirmations - showing the futility of website-based, centralized
services. Anyway, I use Electrum, and SPV stuff has its own set of
issues, but I like it.

I know that the Electrum folks were talking about doing a merge to
support receiving stealth, but I don't think that had happened yet(!)
important, because I can't receive stealth from you if you were hoping
to send stealth to me.

If you are getting hung up on sending to wallet(s) from DW:
see thread beginning from:
https://github.com/darkwallet/darkwallet/issues/173#issuecomment-65915913
Note that at this time if you are a DW user you should just be
sending to other DW users and then only with small test amounts. I am
not a DW user, for BTC, I am an Electrum only user at this time. For
BCN, I use simplewallet, but you will have to contact me further about
that.

If you are looking at the fact that Electrum cannot send to stealth
addresses just yet (it may soon), see:
https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum/pull/817

Please remember when you are looking at the Electrum receive addresses
I provided below for medical and also a different one for a campaign
purpose, that neither one is intended to work at this time to as to
provide stealth. They are standard addresses. If you send expecting
stealth send support on this end, please cancel and re-send.

Respect,

- -O

ben: