Til: T.J. Duchene, dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng language.
> You're welcome, and I am very impressed with your willingness to take
what was meant as constructive criticism. That's very rare in opensource
these days.
I love constructive criticism :) It's the easiest way for me to get
answers to the always-relevant question of "How can I do it better?"

> My concern was mainly related to the fact I didn't know what they were,

which you have answered adequately. Are they LGPL?
libpstat and fskit are both LGPLv3 (my motivation for v3 over v2 is the
explicit patent license). Again, I'm willing to dual-license them with
something more BSD-friendly. I was leaning towards ISC earlier since
that's what OpenBSD uses, but I don't have a strong opinion. Is there
something the MIT license offers that you particularly like?

Thanks,
Jude