:: Re: [Dng] dyne & binary blobs
Top Pagina
Auteur: Hendrik Boom
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] dyne & binary blobs
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 09:41:38PM +0100, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
> On 06.12.2014 11:49, Jaromil wrote:
>
> > thanks! the merit indeed was partly the decision to keep out the bloat
> > of GNOME and in particulare GStreamer and Pulseaudio for a multimedia
> > infrastructure, in favour of JackD and other programs that are way more
> > useful for professionals.
>
> by the way: does anyone know what happened to 'datenwolf's KLANG ?
> tried to mail him recently, but the address wasnt reachable :(

I googled "datenwolf's KLANG' and found a few links. Most were dated
2012. The one dated 2013 reads like a victory cry from a Poettering
supporter celebrating the victory of his great hero over KLANG.

>From this brief search, the project looks dead, but possibly

resurrrectable.

Searching for 'datenwolf' gives me datenwolf.net, which las a post as
of January 2014. There are also posts made in
http://www.reddit.com/user/datenwolf
probably by others as recently as a few hours ago.

No idea if these links are useful, or even relate to the same person.

-- hendrik