:: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng languag…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng language.
On 06.12.2014 10:49, chris wrote:

> I'm specifically advocating building all packages from source and NOT
> including udev or anything else subsumed by systemd.

Well, udev isn't so bad. Actually, I quite like it.
But maybe we should simply make our own downstream fork.

By the way: does anyone of you guys have contact to eudev folks ?

> There are /functional/ equivalent projects with differing API's which
> can be used in place of items co-opted by systemd

What would you suggest as udev replacement ?

cu
--
Enrico Weigelt,
metux IT consulting