:: [Dng] gmane
Página Principal
Autor: Hendrik Boom
Para: dng
Assunto: [Dng] gmane
Can we please put this mailing list on gmane?

It's a really convenient mail-to-news interface, and it would allow me to
read the list on my usenet browser (which is more canvenient thatm my email).

It also provides an independent archive of the list, which could be
useful in case our archive machine fails.

See its main page at http://gmane.org/
its FAQ is at http://gmane.org/faq.php
The subsription form is at http://gmane.org/subscribe.php

They say
(1) to consult the list before subscribing it, and
(2) to get the list administrator's permission, and
(3) they would really prefer to hear from the list administrator
themselves.

so I haven't takem the initiative myself.

If the list administrator is too busy to do this him/herself,
I'm willing to do the details. But I do need formal his/her
permission, and would like some show of approval from the list
members as well.

-- hendrik