:: Re: [Dng] Packaging system
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Francesco Il Parente
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Packaging system

> Devuan will use apt/dpkg as debian does.

of course but the apt and dpkg depencies on systemd, you want fork it ?
I think that we organize one strategy for this problem, what it is fork
and other. It´s not necessary for one idea, 56 o 90 messages on mailing
list, maybe is better in one topic include all strategy, this is a not
productive way, i receive more more more more message for one little
information, we can create a wikipage per add and delete the modify for
one or more proposals?

cheers

I want productivity not crash for more proposals, it is really important
for thi project and for other, simple and fast, not slowly for this way,
more messages for nothing, we organize a wikipages on the domain is
better, one user can create account and add yours proposals.

--
Francesco Cardi alias Il Parente
Free Software activist

Diaspora*: https://joindiaspora.com/u/ilparente