:: Re: [Dng] Fundraising
Página Inicial
Autor: Jaromil
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] Fundraising

dear Eric-Jan

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014, Internal Affairs wrote:

> Thank you so much for DevUan!
> You help me temendously.

you are welcome, we are all trying to help each other I and I see.

> Is it still usefeul to do a donation?

yes, donations are regularly received, I have updated the donation page
yesterday with the current status and preparing a complete report on how
they are being used. We have our paypal frozen for now, having exceeded
the 2.500€ limit for the previous contract, but I'm confident I can
solve that within the next week.

> Would it help to have a small server somewhere around here, where
> you can work on?

yes, just now is rather early for that. We will have some suggestions on
how to help in the next press release or the one after. It should be
noted that there are a lot of people willing to help: the effort now is
to organize well for that participation to happen without frustrating
anyone or overloading those who know what to do.

in brief: yes! please stick around :^) don't engage trolls (there are
some) and for a summary of the status read the "Devuan Majordomo" future
communicates (this list may be too chatty to follow at times). If you
see something you can help on independently, please do. Recently a
devuan.fr translated website for instance has been born, we salute the
French community for self-organize and act :^)

> I'm not saying i will set it up, but i'm just wondering if it would help.

it will, especially for buildd arms or jenkins builders, or simple
package repository mirrors.

thanks,
ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom